May change at any time.
- QUIET TIME: 10.00 pm- 08.00 am
- MARIJUANA: not allowed on the resort property
- DOGS must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after them in all areas and keep them quiet
- MUSIC: Respect the peace and quiet of others, keep your noise to a minimum at all times
- CAMPFIRES: max. of 50cm x 50cm allowed! Extinguish them before going to bed or leaving the resort
- GARBAGE not allowed in fire pits, please use garbage bins in the designated areas
- RECYCLING: please use our recycling stations
- FIRE PITS have to stay where they are
- WOOD BUNDLES can be purchased/picked up at the office, $7
- WOOD out of our forest is private and not for guests
- WASTE WATER: please use sani-dump or register for a pump-out ($15) at the office
- FIREWORKS, firearms, air guns and slingshots are prohibited
- GENERATORS are not allowed
- SEA DOOS/JET SKIES are not allowed
- ATV’s have to be stored in our designated ATV parking area or on your truck/trailer; you are not allowed to ride them around the resort at any time
- SHORE LINE SPEED RESTRICTIONS: please observe speed limit of 10km/h (6 mph) within 30 meters (100 ft) from shore
- CARS, MOTORHOMES, TRAILERS must not be washed on the resort. Car wash at Interlakes Corner
- POSTED ROAD SPEED REDUCTION has to be obeyed throughout the resort
- BOAT- AND UTILITY TRAILERS must be stored in designated boat trailer storage areas
- VISITORS have to call the office before arrival
- VISITOR HOURS are from 8am – 10pm
Thank you very much for your cooperation. We wish you a memorable stay and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
COVID-19 Protocols & Procedures to follow by Provincial Health Guidelines, 2021
Subject to change without further notice.
This document provides interim guidance for preventing the transmission of COVID-19 to LOON BAY RESORT employees and guests.
- Safety of guests and our staff remains highest priority. We have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols for all common areas and surfaces.
- Office hours : 9am-11.30am and 4pm-5.30pm
- Self-check-in in place
- Laundromat open from 4pm-9pm for guests only
- Outhouses are open (24/7)
- Shower house is open from 9am – 9pm (for registered guests only)
- “Honey wagon” service available Tuesdays and Fridays. Sign up the night before by 5pm.
- Please bring your household garbage and cardboard to the blue dumpster bins near the resort entrance. Recyclables (bottles, cans, plastic, and tins…) can be dropped off as well into the designated bins.
- Guests have to bring their own bedding & bath towels (mattress covers & bottom sheets supplied)
- Cabin check-in time 4pm
- RV check-in time 2pm
- Self-check-in registration form will be at the resort entrance. We will contact you before your arrival date.
- Invoice will be sent out the night before you leave, a payment request will be sent out on day of departure to pay online
- Check-out time 10am
- In person during office hours
- Payment request will be sent out to your email address by front desk
- We accept debit cards, all major credit cards and cash
- Tackle, flies, ice, wood, and other items can be bought during office hours or can be ordered (250-593-4431)
- Boat, canoe, kayak and pedal boat and paddle board rentals are available
GUEST COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
You and your party agree to obey this Code of Conduct while at Loon Bay Resort.
SYMPTOMS: Should you experience any symptoms related to Covid-19 before your arrival, please stay home to avoid the spread of Covid-1
NON-REGISTERED VISITORS Must provide us with their phone number, email address and date when they plan to visit you here at the resort.
BE KIND AND SUPPORTIVE: Remember, we are all in this together. Please help create an enjoyable stay for everybody by being kind, supportive and respectful.
PERSONAL PROTECTION: Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in warm water and soap frequently. As needed, bring along your personal protection Equipment (gloves, hand sanitizer etc.)
SOCIAL DISTANCING: You and your party must always maintain 2 meters of separation from anyone else at Loon Bay Resort.
Guests are responsible for all nights reserved
Cabin reservation requires a 1 night, non-refundable deposit upon reservation
RV Site reservation requires a $40 non-refundable deposit upon reservation
8-14 days prior to arrival, 50% charge applies, cancellation within 1 week of arrival, 100% charge applies